[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: vici0us, Xclu123  
Pinoy Talisman Community Forum » Main Forum » Suggestions & Client/Game/Bug Problems » SUGGESTION TO MAKE THE GAME MORE EXCITING!
SUGGESTION TO MAKE THE GAME MORE EXCITING!
KireyDate: Sunday, 22/April/12, 4:37:46 PM | Message # 1
Newbie Member
Group: Registered User
REMOVE LEGENDARY TALISMAN OF MOON AND LEGENDARY TALISMAN OF SUN!

I THINK PVP HERE WILL BE MORE EXCITING WITHOUT THESE EXTRAORDINARY ASSIST TALISMANS... AND THEIR ADDITIONAL SKILLS ARE JUST IMBALANCE! IN BLOOD PALACE WAR NO ONE CAN EVER BEAT PK_SQUAD BECAUSE THEY ARE SO MANY! WHEN THEY USE TALISMAN OF MOON/SUN SKILLS AT THE SAME TIME THEIR ENEMIES WILL DIE IN NO TIME! .. ITS AOE AND ITS DAMAGE IS VERY HIGH!

AND PVP COMBOS WILL BE BETTER WITH ORDINARY ASSISTANT TALISMAN SKILLS! TAO SYMBOL, DRAGOC ROC, TREASURE LEAF! THOSE ARE THE THINGS THAT MAKES THE CLASSES DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER! WTF IS A FAIRY WITHOUT HEAL!

THATS ALL I HOPE THE ADMIN WILL THINK ABOUT THIS.. TALISMAN OF MOON AND SUN IS KILLING THE SERVER! SERIOUSLY!

Xclu123Date: Sunday, 22/April/12, 7:07:10 PM | Message # 2
Pinoy Talisman Online Staff
Group: Moderators
IMHO, these assistant weapons are part of what we call "Private server PVP experience" in which on my end made it more exciting. And if you remove them, would you stick on the old school pvp like the PH version? I think that will be boring. Each private server needs to have something unique in their sleeves to get the players attention and LTM and LTS are just few ways we offer here at PTO smile

And again in my opinion, its not killing the server but its boosting it. People aim to get these assists because of their extraordinary powers on pvp. And if you are good enough to look for the right items, buff pills and hp enhancers, you might know how it feels to block these powers.

KireyDate: Sunday, 22/April/12, 8:03:25 PM | Message # 3
Newbie Member
Sir but try to imagine.. May makakatalo pa ba sa PK_SQUAD sa bp war? Pag may namatay sakanila.. Mag rerespawn sila dun mismo sa crystal tower at ang dami nila.. 1 minute ang sealing.. mga 5 seconds lang patay na yung sealer pag nag skill lhat ng skill ng LTM and LTS..

pero kung walang LTM at LTS... Maganda ang blood palace war.. magpapakahirap tlga para mapatay ang sealer.. sobrang dali kasi patayin ng nag seseal sa sobrang lkas ng damage ng skill ng LTS/LTM.. tapos ang dami pang members ng PK squad.. may ally pa..

Wala talagang chance mga makakalaban nila.

Xclu123Date: Sunday, 22/April/12, 8:10:15 PM | Message # 4
Imagine the donated assist weapons. They're way more powerful than LTS LTM. The main key is the strategy and teamwork smile

J_____Date: Sunday, 22/April/12, 8:28:18 PM | Message # 5
I agree with kirey, i support you man...

but in my opinion, there's no need to remove LTS and LTM... just remove its skills and replace it with characters assistant skills, in that way we could bring back the character differences and our very own pvp strategies. and also in that way we could still have the advantages and disadvantages in each classes. so that we can kill the imbaness of assassins xD. and the fairness in every way possible.

@Xclu... man, have you played other server than our server? why do you think talisman of W_ _ _ _ stays online for so long and also T_ _ _ _ of talisman...
because they have what we call, BALANCE man, they have balance that most of the players loved. Only few players wants to play imba server, and LTS and LTm are both imba, and these people are noobs, i can tell that... they want level up fast, get item fast,ask for items, want to be staff, and quit fast, its killing our game man.... SLOWLY...

Message edited by J_____ - Sunday, 22/April/12, 8:39:35 PM

Xclu123Date: Sunday, 22/April/12, 8:53:18 PM | Message # 6
Quote (J_____)
because they have what we call, BALANCE man

With all due respect fellow moderator J, Every private server has their own way of uniqueness. smile

KireyDate: Sunday, 22/April/12, 10:08:08 PM | Message # 7
Newbie Member
In my opinion kasi halos walang pinagkaiba mga class.. Pareparehas po ng ginagamit na skills sa PVP... sad

I agree with your idea mod J just replace the skills with normal assistant skills.. happy

Added (22/April/12, 9:50:39 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote (Xclu123)

With all due respect fellow moderator J, Every private server has their own way of uniqueness.

Being "unique" is not always a good thing. sad

Message edited by Kirey - Sunday, 22/April/12, 10:09:04 PM

Xclu123Date: Sunday, 22/April/12, 11:14:46 PM | Message # 8
Quote (Kirey)
Being "unique" is not always a good thing.

I agree but its how they work. But anyways, this has a low chance of approval but still I'll forward this to the admins. Thank you smile

KireyDate: Monday, 23/April/12, 10:05:32 AM | Message # 9
Newbie Member
Thanks po MOD Xclu .. Suggestion ko lng naman po to.. ma-approve man or hindi.. wala naman po mawawala sakin.. para rin po sa game to.. biggrin

brianDate: Monday, 23/April/12, 11:20:00 AM | Message # 10
Group: Game Master
Quote (Kirey)
REMOVE LEGENDARY TALISMAN OF MOON AND LEGENDARY TALISMAN OF SUN!

I THINK PVP HERE WILL BE MORE EXCITING WITHOUT THESE EXTRAORDINARY ASSIST TALISMANS... AND THEIR ADDITIONAL SKILLS ARE JUST IMBALANCE! IN BLOOD PALACE WAR NO ONE CAN EVER BEAT PK_SQUAD BECAUSE THEY ARE SO MANY! WHEN THEY USE TALISMAN OF MOON/SUN SKILLS AT THE SAME TIME THEIR ENEMIES WILL DIE IN NO TIME! .. ITS AOE AND ITS DAMAGE IS VERY HIGH!

AND PVP COMBOS WILL BE BETTER WITH ORDINARY ASSISTANT TALISMAN SKILLS! TAO SYMBOL, DRAGOC ROC, TREASURE LEAF! THOSE ARE THE THINGS THAT MAKES THE CLASSES DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER! WTF IS A FAIRY WITHOUT HEAL!

THATS ALL I HOPE THE ADMIN WILL THINK ABOUT THIS.. TALISMAN OF MOON AND SUN IS KILLING THE SERVER! SERIOUSLY!

we will discuss aboutthis, thnx for posting your Ideas/suggestions I appreciate it....

KireyDate: Monday, 23/April/12, 12:43:20 PM | Message # 11
Newbie Member
thank you GM Brian for respecting my opinion

LariatDate: Monday, 23/April/12, 3:39:52 PM | Message # 12
Group: Game Master
Quote (Kirey)

Well IMO if this LTM and LTS will be replaced by the old skills of previous Class Talismans (i.e Dragon Roc, Tao Symbol, Trap Meshwork etc) the PVP action will be much more slower, it can be more thrilling for others or it may be boring for them. I agree with MOD Xclu's opinion but only the OWNER can decide in this particular SUGGESTION.

KireyDate: Monday, 23/April/12, 4:57:45 PM | Message # 13
Newbie Member
Quote (Lariat)
Well IMO if this LTM and LTS will be replaced by the old skills of previous Class Talismans (i.e Dragon Roc, Tao Symbol, Trap Meshwork etc) the PVP action will be much more slower, it can be more thrilling for others or it may be boring for them. I agree with MOD Xclu's opinion but only the OWNER can decide in this particular SUGGESTION.

So I think the admin should also change the HP of the players here, maybe reduce it a little bit... or just increase the damage of the normal skills of each class. smile

Xclu123Date: Monday, 23/April/12, 7:38:54 PM | Message # 14
Quote (Kirey)
So I think the admin should also change the HP of the players here, maybe reduce it a little bit...

I do understand this concern but some people just know how to gear up smile

KireyDate: Monday, 23/April/12, 9:34:31 PM | Message # 15
Newbie Member
Quote (Xclu123)
I do understand this concern but some people just know how to gear up smile

Sir khit pinaka magandang gears ang gamit mo khit donator ka pa pag ginamitan ka ng LTS/LTM skill ng 5 to 10 players wala pang 5 seconds patay ka agad..at hindi lang ikaw pati mga katabi mo...

Nakikita naman po epekto nito sa BLOOD PALACE WAR... Walang chance manalo ibang guild laban sa PK_SQUAD.. sobrang dami nila pag nagsabay sabay mag LTS/LTM un deads agad mga attacker kahit si SinX na donator walang palag e.

Message edited by Kirey - Monday, 23/April/12, 9:34:58 PM

Pinoy Talisman Community Forum » Main Forum » Suggestions & Client/Game/Bug Problems » SUGGESTION TO MAKE THE GAME MORE EXCITING!
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: