[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: vici0us, Xclu123  
Pinoy Talisman Community Forum » Main Forum » Tips & Game Guides » How to duel vs Assassins with Bow
How to duel vs Assassins with Bow
xLUFETXDate: Tuesday, 10/April/12, 4:29:30 AM | Message # 1
Newbie Member
Group: Registered User
Yo Yo, i will explain you guys how to duel with bow vs Assassins(That's how i do, i don't care if i'm bad) biggrin

OK,let's start: List of Items u will need:

1) Good equipments: You need atleast +7++ ( I have 4x int/vit golden 60-70+10(Cuff is lvl 72 +10), 2x 50-60 pvp +10)

2)Good bow: You need to have a +10 bow otherwise forget it(mine is 1stat intelligence, different stats work too and mine is blue, but if you're super rich, buy a golden one)

3)Amulets (Level 69 full ided 2x i got , but if u use meteors or bird amulets , i think it should work too)

4)Rings ( Doesn't matter what rings u use. Sometimes i use 2x Elephant rings, sometimes Ice Rings lvl 67 CS ones 2x)

5)Assisstants (Use Trap Mashwork and Jade Vessel, no matter what stats but must be better than blue :p)

6)Inlays : (If u can afford, all Inlays refined to Super ,but Elite ones should work too) You need the Water damage inlays, resistance ones, mortal attack ones ,and HP ones.(Most important are the dmg ones because without them u cant do a lot of Damage biggrin and the resistance ones ) And if u can afford, buy those Poison decrease inlays (Elite or Super) cuz they will lower the damage of the Daggers(if the sin uses Daggers ofc :D)

7) Full skill mana pet lvl 25 ( Ninetail or Moon rabbit, pet can have 100 vit points or 100 int points, u decide what u want)

8)Magicstones(Use whatever u want as long as it is for Tamer)

9) You need obviously a Tamer biggrin

10) You need to find a Sin to duel biggrin

After having all those things, you can start duel.

Since everyone knows all assassins starts duel with:

1. Rush Faint

2. Soul Lost

3.Dragon Roc( but sometimes they start to use Poison Bash then they use Dragon Roc later)

4. Poison Bash

That's the Basic Combo that a Sin uses. BUT THERE A LOT OF OTHER COMBOS OUT THERE.

Sometimes you see sins doing some crazy combinations and u start saying: WTF?

I will show u how i do it with Bow:

Skills: Heavy Crack,Rapid Crack,Shadow Crack, Thorn Crack, Spiny Crack.

You will need to use a buff from Jade Vessel(I use the damage buff, it's the best). Before the duel starts,( i mean 1 sec before it starts) the sin will try to stun you, so u use Rapid Crack. Then when you are stunned,u must act fast;after the stun disappears, u put ice trap, u run a little bit back ,then u use Thorn Crack(the skill with 50% move speed decrease) then u use Heavy Crack ,Rapid Crack and Shadow Crack (if u want) . Then if he already have used Dragon Roc , use Fire Trap. Then use Heavy Crack and Rapid Crack till he is down and if u want u can use Thorn Crack again and run a little bit back and use Heavy Crack and Rapid Crack. Forgot to mention that while Sin is using Array Flag Buff(Elements Array - At level 75 it give us buff of 4146 Elemental resistance of all elements) you can do 2 things; u only hit him till Buff dissapears or u use Thorn Crack and run around till Buff dissapears.

This Duel Method should work for all combos that a Sin does while he duels you.

Most sins loose versus me when i duel with bow, but for the strong sins, u need to use X-bow tongue

I hope it helps u and i know every1 has his own style to duel.

Thank you in advance, have a nice day!(Fail)

J_____Date: Wednesday, 11/April/12, 10:37:43 AM | Message # 2
Pinoy Talisman Online Staff
Group: Moderators
i find crossbow is better^^~ just be sure to drop your fire trap and ice trap before accepting the duel, make sure the distance of ice and fire trap are far enough to each other, 1st u just need the exact timing to run, since the fire trap effect start when u accepts the duel, run to your ice trap, and when the ice trap already block your opponent use poison then stun, and the rest use 1st or 2nd skill. this works with others too, especially monk hahaha..

if you decide to use this combo^^~ make sure you have a lot of crit rate^^~ and attack, use ur skill points in poison^^~,

but bow is great too^
^~.

Message edited by J_____ - Wednesday, 11/April/12, 10:38:06 AM

TaiDate: Thursday, 12/April/12, 8:06:27 AM | Message # 3
Newbie Member
I feel that i should mentio one problem with typical tamer strategies against sins. They simply dont work against sim/shoe/roc sins. Especially not here. With the element resist already capped by gears, array flag is useless so no good sin gonna use it, and with he stamina rechange rate increased sins just got more powerful.

The problem with sims+shoes+roc is movement speed and stuns. As soon as the sin can get dragon cry or lash fain on you, it's goodnight vienna. 9.5 secs and u cant do a thing. When combined with the high stamina recharge and high cs gears, you are not gonnna live long. The shoes speed buff also gets sins into stun range much faster.

Freezing traps and xbow slow/dot is the only chance against a good sin geared for ranged pvp killing.

J_____Date: Thursday, 12/April/12, 3:02:20 PM | Message # 4
With the Game new features i don't think bow can win against sin^^~

TitoyCuteDate: Thursday, 12/April/12, 9:21:57 PM | Message # 5
Hahaha Bow can still win, BUT it depends in your STRATEGY :)

J_____Date: Sunday, 15/April/12, 8:09:07 AM | Message # 6
Bow can win if, you have better gear^^~ but i don't think BOW can match Assassin if you both have the same gear^^~

Pinoy Talisman Community Forum » Main Forum » Tips & Game Guides » How to duel vs Assassins with Bow
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: