[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: vici0us, Xclu123  
Pinoy Talisman Community Forum » Main Forum » Suggestions & Client/Game/Bug Problems » HELP! (client.exe - System Error, says libiconv2.dll is missing)
HELP!
bluedeldDate: Thursday, 26/April/12, 8:28:34 AM | Message # 1
Newbie Member
Group: Registered User
says libiconv2.dll is missing from my computer.. i tried downloading and installing everything the right way like 5 times, but it does not work no matter what i do, i even downloaded the client.exe file.. absolutly nothing i do works, please some1 help me asap, i attached what comes up when i try to run the game.
Attachments: 1167260.png (29.7 Kb)

GanKeDDate: Thursday, 26/April/12, 9:11:15 AM | Message # 2
Newbie Member
Group: Registered User
Download the patches if done the next step is to make sure you have extracted the patch to the right folder Note: Sometimes when you install/extract the patches to the pto folder it makes its own folder inside what you need to do is find that folder i think the name of the folder is client/patch then copy the files inside then paste it to the pto main folder if it still doesnt work turn off your anti-virus add pto to firewall and run the client as admin. if all else fails Team View me.. add me on Fb vincent_clavano@yahoo.com or just to be sure pm a Gm/admin/mod.

Download the the Auto Patcher.

Message edited by GanKeD - Thursday, 26/April/12, 9:15:03 AM

Pinoy Talisman Community Forum » Main Forum » Suggestions & Client/Game/Bug Problems » HELP! (client.exe - System Error, says libiconv2.dll is missing)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: