[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: vici0us, Xclu123  
Pinoy Talisman Community Forum » Main Forum » Pinoy Talisman News » [Application] We are hiring 3 Forum Moderators
[Application] We are hiring 3 Forum Moderators
JohnnyLeeDate: Saturday, 14/April/12, 10:46:58 PM | Message # 16
Newbie Member
Group: Registered User
Character Name: JohnnyLee
Playing Pinoy Talisman since:since it's start
*Have you ever got any argues and fights: not yet in this game
*I want to become Forum Moderator because: i want to help some newbie . i can invite some player and i can make event everyday .. i'm online 15-18hours a day good skill in ENGLISH and most of all i'm loyal and active

thanks smile

Message edited by JohnnyLee - Saturday, 14/April/12, 10:53:18 PM

kennethDate: Saturday, 14/April/12, 11:48:16 PM | Message # 17
Newbie Member
Application Form:

Character Name:SentineL
Playing Pinoy Talisman since: 4-6 years
Have you ever got any argues and fights:nope
I want to become Forum Moderator because
-i just want to help (Guides,listen to their opinions) can help whenever they need me. anything related to the server that i can answer^_^ wink

Message edited by kenneth - Saturday, 14/April/12, 11:49:32 PM

J_____Date: Sunday, 15/April/12, 8:16:54 AM | Message # 18
Pinoy Talisman Online Staff
Group: Moderators
Name: Teejhay Hernandez
In-Game name: jJj
Playing Pinoy talisman since: i think 1 week ago, not sure^^~... But i played wow since its released in the Philippines, and played almost all talisman private server available..
Have you ever got any argues and fight: so far in playing TPO, not yet^^~...
I want to become a MOD because: Well as you can see i am a forum dude, i love giving info, answer questions even having a conversation inside the forum, giving opinions suggestions and of course talking about the Game. When i decide to play a game i make sure to use their forum the most, to acquire and give info about the game. Thanks for reading xD^^~

Added (15/April/12, 8:12:44 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I wanna ask if there is "also" a special title for moderators in game? like "[MOD]Player".... just wanna ask^^~

Added (15/April/12, 8:14:48 AM)
Or special gear?buff?pet?mount? or just something only mod can have?^^~

Added (15/April/12, 8:16:54 AM)
I dunno why i ask if there is hahahaha.... you clearly stated "Forum moderator, Not a game Moderator" hahaha xD

Message edited by J_____ - Sunday, 15/April/12, 7:51:05 AM

oObytryxOoDate: Sunday, 15/April/12, 8:36:57 AM | Message # 19
Newbie Member
Character Name: oObytryxOo
Playing Pinoy Talisman since: April 14, 2012 (but I've been playing this kind of game for 4 1/2 years. I know most of the rules and I can say that I have already an experience in this young age)
*Have you ever got any argues and fights: None.
*I want to become Forum Moderator because: I want to help other players to attain their goals and to show them that this game has more features than other private servers for more gaming experience. I can also help to promote this game to other people such as my friends (personally) because they like playing this kind of game.

P.S, I have my own computer and I can play the whole day (10 to 18hours). :)

AppleDate: Sunday, 15/April/12, 10:48:18 AM | Message # 20
Newbie Member
GOOD DAY!

My name is Cheyene M. Violanta from Batangas, Philippines. I am 20 years old. I started playing Pinoy Talisman since it has started. Since then, I am fond of playing on-line games with private servers so when I knew that Pinoy Talisman is a private server, I became interested in it. I spend more than 12 hours of playing per day. Afk is the name of my character. As a Pinoy gamer, I am a very peaceful person, I never use foul words and I have respect to my co-players…so as much as possible, I stay away from involving in any arguments or fights because I also believe that we are all playing just to have fun and to create new friendships.

I want to become a forum moderator to oversees the communication activity of a forum. Also, I can monitor and makes decisions regarding the content of threads. As a forum moderator, i promote peace and friendship to the site.. so when there is an abusive contributor.. I have the ability to ban that user. Also, I can relocate discussions to more appropriate sections, closing or locking and deleting threads based on the content of threads

I believe that I have the qualities of being a forum moderator since I am responsible, a good leader and a good follower, considerate, respectful and aware of everything that is happening in the game itself.
Thank you for your consideration..

philDate: Sunday, 15/April/12, 7:38:36 PM | Message # 21
Newbie Member
[color=purple][b][size=11]

Character Name: pHanTom
Playing Pinoy Talisman since: last month
*Have you ever got any argues and fight: I have no enemies because I do not know how to fight
*I want to become Forum Moderator because: for I tell my friends the news in forum

kalvinDate: Sunday, 15/April/12, 8:12:40 PM | Message # 22
Newbie Member
Kalvin
Philippines
Character Name:
LOve
Playing Pinoy Talisman since:
April 8, 2012
*Have you ever got any argues and fights:
*I want to become Forum Moderator because:
i want to Moderator For Help as player at and i want to because i want to become a part of the servers and i active on server cooperative ...[] not selfish. reliable at all would do..

Message edited by kalvin - Sunday, 15/April/12, 9:16:19 PM

LariatDate: Sunday, 15/April/12, 8:34:29 PM | Message # 23
Group: Game Master
Quote (J_____)
Name: Teejhay Hernandez
In-Game name: jJj
Playing Pinoy talisman since: i think 1 week ago, not sure^^~... But i played wow since its released in the Philippines, and played almost all talisman private server available..
Have you ever got any argues and fight: so far in playing TPO, not yet^^~...
I want to become a MOD because: Well as you can see i am a forum dude, i love giving info, answer questions even having a conversation inside the forum, giving opinions suggestions and of course talking about the Game. When i decide to play a game i make sure to use their forum the most, to acquire and give info about the game. Thanks for reading xD^^~

You Da Man..

I always see you in every thread. You deserve to be one of the MODs.

kalvinDate: Sunday, 15/April/12, 9:12:06 PM | Message # 24
Newbie Member
smile

Message edited by kalvin - Sunday, 15/April/12, 9:14:52 PM

Xclu123Date: Monday, 16/April/12, 12:42:16 PM | Message # 25
Group: Moderators
Quote (J_____)
I dunno why i ask if there is hahahaha.... you clearly stated "Forum moderator, Not a game Moderator" hahaha xD

Game moderation are part of Game Master's duty. Well if you are really willing to apply for a forum moderator, you wont ask for anything in exchange with your service. Either way, If I get one of the 3 positions, I'd gladly do my duty without asking anything in exchange.

noneDate: Monday, 16/April/12, 1:54:42 PM | Message # 26
Newbie Member
Good day!

ippines
Character Name:

Playing Pinoy Talisman since: 10th day of April

*Have you ever got any argues and fights: As of the moment, no.

*I want to become Forum Moderator because:I like things in order, just like what Moderators do. They put things on the right place and they see to it that everything is good. And I've played lots and lots of games so I know how it feels like being a newbie. Helping others has always been in me. If you need me, I'm always here. No one should be left behind.

PS:
Quote (Nocturnal)
Application for Moderator will be closed. tomorrow afternoon.(12:00NN). We will just going to announce those 3 chosen lucky winners once we have done reviewing their applications. Thanks!

If this Application for Moderator is CLOSED, then I apologize for my late Application. But I saw some late Applications, so I'll just post mine too.

Thank you & God bless!

Message edited by none - Tuesday, 17/April/12, 0:57:44 AM

brianDate: Monday, 16/April/12, 5:14:40 PM | Message # 27
Quote (Xclu123)
Game moderation are part of Game Master's duty. Well if you are really willing to apply for a forum moderator, you wont ask for anything in exchange with your service. Either way, If I get one of the 3 positions, I'd gladly do my duty without asking anything in exchange.

Thats right ok

well goodluck to all applicants and god bless!

LariatDate: Monday, 16/April/12, 5:37:41 PM | Message # 28
Quote (none)
Good day!

Character Name:

Playing Pinoy Talisman since: 10th day of April

*Have you ever got any argues and fights: As of the moment, no.

*I want to become Forum Moderator because:I like things in order, just like what Moderators do. They put things on the right place and they see to it that everything is good. And I've played lots and lots of games so I know how it feels like being a newbie. Helping others has always been in me. If you need me, I'm always here. No one should be left behind.

Sir the color of your Font makes my Eyes bleed. If You want to be one of the Forum MODs you must know the right colors to use or just use the normal Font it's easier to read.

Message edited by Lariat - Monday, 16/April/12, 5:39:04 PM

noneDate: Monday, 16/April/12, 6:15:44 PM | Message # 29
Newbie Member
Yeah, i noticed that too. Well, that's actually more of a trial and error. You know, trying how would it look like. But if next time you encounter light colored text, try highlighting it. So that your eyes wouldn't bleed while reading desperately. :D

brianDate: Monday, 16/April/12, 6:19:13 PM | Message # 30
Quote (none)
Sir the color of your Font makes my Eyes bleed. If You want to be one of the Forum MODs you must know the right colors to use or just use the normal Font it's easier to read.

I agree , because the background is light and he use light color also the text is not readable and irritating to reader's eye...

Message edited by brian - Monday, 16/April/12, 6:19:51 PM

Pinoy Talisman Community Forum » Main Forum » Pinoy Talisman News » [Application] We are hiring 3 Forum Moderators
Search: