[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: vici0us, Xclu123  
Pinoy Talisman Community Forum » Main Forum » Suggestions & Client/Game/Bug Problems » SUGGESTION. (About the Donation)
SUGGESTION. (About the Donation)
oObytryxOoDate: Tuesday, 17/April/12, 1:57:56 PM | Message # 1
Newbie Member
Group: Registered User
Eto suggestion lang. Sa donate items po, lagyan nyo ng additional HP (e.x Increase Additional HP 5000) each item. Lahat po lagyan nyo ng additional HP sa set, weps, support at rings and amu. Sa supports naman, lagyan nyo ng ups (+20) pati rin sa rings and amu (+20) tas mag add rin kayo ng additional moving speed each ring or amu (atleast 30%).
Tas mag add rin kayo ng special na boots (depende sa class ng donator) na may Additional HP (5000) at moving speed (600%) ~ additional lang po kung magdonate.
Tas sa other donations po, lagyan nyo ng Instant Full Healing Potion.
Para sakin po kasi hindi ako nagagandahan sa repu cash kasi kahit hindi ka magdonate, makakaipon ka nun. Eh unfair naman yun para sa mga magdodonate.

Basta marami pa po akong ideas. PM nyo nalang ako sa game. Lagi naman akong online eh yahoo
IGN: oObytryxOo

NOTE: ETO AY SUGGESTION LANG. WALANG BAD COMMENT PLEASE.

NocturnalDate: Tuesday, 17/April/12, 2:00:19 PM | Message # 2
Pinoy Talisman Online Staff
Group: Administrator
Amulet and Rings are made to be +20. We just didnt post it yet, because we are still customizing the Shop. However, I will going to take down and list those suggestion, and I will just going to deliberate them one by one, Thanks for your suggestion. biggrin

brianDate: Tuesday, 17/April/12, 2:05:08 PM | Message # 3
Group: Game Master
Quote (oObytryxOo)
Eto suggestion lang. Sa donate items po, lagyan nyo ng additional HP (e.x Increase Additional HP 5000) each item. Lahat po lagyan nyo ng additional HP sa set, weps, support at rings and amu. Sa supports naman, lagyan nyo ng ups (+20) pati rin sa rings and amu (+20) tas mag add rin kayo ng additional moving speed each ring or amu (atleast 30%).
Tas mag add rin kayo ng special na boots (depende sa class ng donator) na may Additional HP (5000) at moving speed (600%) ~ additional lang po kung magdonate.
Para sakin po kasi hindi ako nagagandahan sa repu cash kasi kahit hindi ka magdonate, makakaipon ka nun. Eh unfair naman yun para sa mga magdodonate.

Basta marami pa po akong ideas. PM nyo nalang ako sa game. Lagi naman akong online eh yahoo

Good idea but if an item got an addtional speed of 600+ it will be overpower the game... and I think it may cause your character a lag/delay problem...
and hopefully you can post all your Idea's here smile

thanks...

Message edited by brian - Tuesday, 17/April/12, 2:06:59 PM

oObytryxOoDate: Tuesday, 17/April/12, 2:09:57 PM | Message # 4
Newbie Member
No problem. Im just sharing 'cause I have a lot of ideas here smile

Added (17/April/12, 2:08:19 PM)
---------------------------------------------
@brian: Not all sir. Only Amulets, Rings and the additional speed. I think its more fun when it has speed smile

Added (17/April/12, 2:09:57 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Additional boots* typo

J_____Date: Tuesday, 17/April/12, 2:56:29 PM | Message # 5
Group: Moderators
Quote (oObytryxOo)

here's my OPINION, once again my OPINION...

first stop, the 600% moving speed, that's crazy, you're killing the game. second, the idea of adding 30% moving speed in amulets and ring kinda awesome but for me, its better to use mounts and besides the game does not require you to run miles and miles if you want to go somewhere, no need for super fast running character hehe.

third the instant full healing potion, ahmmm... PVP mode is goin' to die slowly xD .But still nice idea's...

oObytryxOoDate: Tuesday, 17/April/12, 3:03:27 PM | Message # 6
Newbie Member
Fast characters are kinda useful in PK/war sir.
What do you mean by " PVP mode is goin' to die slowly"?

LeeDate: Tuesday, 17/April/12, 3:26:41 PM | Message # 7
Newbie Member
Quote (oObytryxOo)
lagyan nyo ng Instant Full Healing Potion

Pwede but I think the cooldown should be at least 30 seconds.

Quote (oObytryxOo)

It isn't unfair bro, Conversion rate of PHP to REPU CASH ( 1 PHP = 10 REPU CASH). Repu cash prizes in events are not that big naman, For example in daily voting event you'll only get 4 repu cash per day and the biggest repu cash prize yata na binigay nila I think is 500. in my opinion that's admin's way to somehow maintain game balance between donators and non-donators, Work hard for your repu cash or just buy repu cash through donation. :)

Message edited by Lee - Tuesday, 17/April/12, 8:30:59 PM

J_____Date: Tuesday, 17/April/12, 3:51:35 PM | Message # 8
Quote (oObytryxOo)
Fast characters are kinda useful in PK/war sir.
What do you mean by " PVP mode is goin' to die slowly"?

Indeed. Speed is a must in war... i said no need for super fast running character^^... just being fast is enough.

Players can use instant potion in pvp's^^~ like on other server takes millions of years before you kill each other. same in PK.

i agree with Lee... cool down in potions would be great...

Message edited by J_____ - Tuesday, 17/April/12, 3:52:15 PM

Xclu123Date: Tuesday, 17/April/12, 4:00:34 PM | Message # 9
Quote (oObytryxOo)

Basta marami pa po akong ideas. PM nyo nalang ako sa game. Lagi naman akong online eh

Well. Ive played a Talisman server with these configurations and with this in my gear, I am unbeatable. BUT the disadvantage is that it will be boring. The donator will be bashed with negative criticisms like how they are on an advantage just because they paid. My main point is that, the idea was good 'before'. And then assassins will be the near Godlike character again. So I dont recommend the speed as everybody else dont want to ruin the PVP system but everything else is good.

Overall rating for this suggestion is 8/10. biggrin

oObytryxOoDate: Tuesday, 17/April/12, 4:54:44 PM | Message # 10
Newbie Member
@Lee: Yes. I agree. It should be atleast 30 sec.
Ang sakin lang po ay mejo naninibago lang kasi ako sa cash repu. Kasi most of private servers I play, lahat sila Items ang donation hindi cash chas. Kaya ganun. Sorry, bago lang ako dito.

@J____: Yes sir. I didnt say super fast characters. Its kinda awful to see players that is super fast, just fast enough smile

J_____Date: Tuesday, 17/April/12, 5:29:06 PM | Message # 11
there is nothing to be sorry about^^ you're ideas are awesome...

btw... i just wanna ask all of you guys...

what if...the stats of both TOS and TOM put in class assistants? so that the power of moon and sun talisman will be on our original assistants... coz you know the characters we all know are losing their power.. like tamers, i must admit its impossible for me to win without my traps.. you know removing the sun and moon skills, so that it could bring back our very own pvp strategies and techniques to win against other player... ^^ i'm just asking guys xD... what do you think? to bring back the advantage and disadvantages in pvp mode.

Message edited by J_____ - Tuesday, 17/April/12, 5:33:02 PM

LeeDate: Tuesday, 17/April/12, 5:48:54 PM | Message # 12
Newbie Member
Quote (oObytryxOo)
Ang sakin lang po ay mejo naninibago lang kasi ako sa cash repu. Kasi most of private servers I play, lahat sila Items ang donation hindi cash chas. Kaya ganun. Sorry, bago lang ako dito.

Ah biggrin If you know E-Games or Gameclub parang tulad din dun, There you need to buy ePoints/eCoin to buy items in Item Shop, Here you need to buy or earn reputation cash to buy repu cash items. biggrin

brianDate: Tuesday, 17/April/12, 7:00:14 PM | Message # 13
Group: Game Master
Quote (Lee)

Ah biggrin If you know E-Games or Gameclub parang tulad din dun, There you need to buy ePoints/eCoin to buy items in Item Shop, Here you need to buy or earn reputation cash to buy repu cash items. biggrin

correct! biggrin

kennethDate: Wednesday, 18/April/12, 9:19:55 AM | Message # 14
Newbie Member
making server with unbalance donation item will ruin the game.. it wont last long..

J_____Date: Wednesday, 18/April/12, 10:44:27 AM | Message # 15
Quote (kenneth)
making server with unbalance donation item will ruin the game.. it wont last long..

Opinion from well experienced player, nice^^~...

Pinoy Talisman Community Forum » Main Forum » Suggestions & Client/Game/Bug Problems » SUGGESTION. (About the Donation)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: