[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: vici0us, Xclu123  
Pinoy Talisman Community Forum » Main Forum » Pinoy Talisman News » [Hiring] Game Masters
[Hiring] Game Masters
NocturnalDate: Tuesday, 10/April/12, 0:58:43 AM | Message # 1
Pinoy Talisman Online Staff
Group: Administrator
Application OPENED!

Features:

- rank in forum
- new guild in game
- chance to become something big
- chance to help the newly players

Requirements:

- playing Pinoy Talisman for 3weeks (at least)
- active in-game/in-forum
- *time spend in Pinoy Talisman (per day) between 4 to 8 hours
- *has to be friendly with the players (no argues and fights)

Please make your application in-well paragraph.
Application Form:

Character Name:
*Have you ever got any argues and fights:
*I want to become Game Master because:

What this thread is about? You obviously already noticed it's about Game master application.
Requirements to this rank are following(*= important , ** very important) :
* Atleast 1 year playing Emerald Mu.
** Must be calm at all times.
* Must know fluent english.
* Must be stable ,no matter what.
* Must be familiar with the game rules and GM rules.
* Must respect everyone. (No racism,no "high pride" stuff, no provoking) Like they say,respect others...and others will respect you.

We're requiring 3 new Game Masters! - they will be chosen by the staff members!

Period time of APPLICATION will be until April 20, 2012
So start posting your application now! biggrin

J_____Date: Friday, 13/April/12, 7:28:31 AM | Message # 16
Group: Moderators
So many hopefuls :D biggrin biggrin

kanjiDate: Friday, 13/April/12, 1:21:48 PM | Message # 17
Newbie Member
Group: Registered User
Quote (J_____)
So many hopefuls biggrin

I would like also to join the some of the hopefuls:D

Application Form:

Character Name: Kanji and mago

Playing Pinoy Talisman since it started before all of the new patches and been playing WOW since it was launch, TOT, and all other private servers. this has always been my favorite past time whenever I'm at the shop.

*Have you ever got any argues and fights: nope

*I want to become Game Master because I want to share game enjoyment to other players and help them to enjoy the best features this game will offer.

additional application:

I am always online everyday Because I do some online business. almost 15 hours online

it's good to be part of this kind of game and more power to the staff and management of PTO

NukeDate: Friday, 13/April/12, 2:01:45 PM | Message # 18
Newbie Member
My is Rj Natividad from Tarlac, Philippines, my IGN is Nucleus, I started playing PTO 2 weeks and 3 days ago. I spend 3-4 Hrs playing, mostly at night because of my job, I am so glad to play a TO private server that operates here in my own country, I played many online games but I like the most is Talisman Online, which is the name of the game here in the Philippines is Weapons of war, I played a lot of TO private servers before PTO was founded, servers like TOT, ROT, TOL, TOD, in fact I became MOD in one of this servers, and I met this India Nationals and plan to established a Cabal private server. My eligibility as GM, by my experience I know the player's need and demand. Game's staff should always consider the effort of the players. For my personal record, I am currently a Software and Web Developer at ICT Council of Tarlac, Inc., and a memeber of Board of trustees, SEC and BIR registered, TIN 420-254-554-000, I am a former member of Philcker ( Philippine Hacker). My job today is a Public relation officer that is why I know how to interact people with different characters. I am so familiar in all types of rules and regulations of a staff in an online games. I hope you consider my application, thank you for the time reading my application reply. Long live PTO, more power to the developers and staff, I salute you guys..

J_____Date: Friday, 13/April/12, 2:21:57 PM | Message # 19
Quote (kanji)
I would like also to join the some of the hopefuls:D

haha you actually did quote my post huh hahaha...

RazerDate: Friday, 13/April/12, 3:01:13 PM | Message # 20
Newbie Member
My name is Christopher Mendoza. I'm from Batangas,Philippines. My IGN is Prime (Monk) and Razer (Assassin). I'm 15 years of age. I started playing this server when April 1 2012. At that day when i started playing I thought it is a hard server but later on it became challenging especially when you provided a patch (60mb) to the game where it makes me more excited playing this game. Since I started playing this I have no argues with any player and ADMin but I rather help them by providing them some solutions when they can"t connect in the game. I want to become a Game Master here because I have enough knowledge in this game because I played this game 4 years from now, from Weapons Of War to other private servers and until I came here to PTO. I am also willing to help the players about their problems in the client. Even though I'm still young and I have no experience as a GM in any server, I will do my best to improve this server and make this server to the top.

J_____Date: Friday, 13/April/12, 3:05:33 PM | Message # 21
Nice to see you here prime... we just run AC earlier this morning remember? jJj heheheh...

TitoyCuteDate: Friday, 13/April/12, 5:53:00 PM | Message # 22
Wow everything is willing to step the door for being a GM smile
biggrin Keep it up guys !!!

Good luck to us!
!!

vici0usDate: Friday, 13/April/12, 7:16:46 PM | Message # 23
Just remember being a GM requires lots of responsibilities, i hope you guys are up for the task biggrin

TitoyCuteDate: Friday, 13/April/12, 7:28:03 PM | Message # 24
Quote (vici0us)
Just remember being a GM requires lots of responsibilities, i hope you guys are up for the task

Definitely YES!!! It takes PATIENCE and UNDERSTANDING... Players Q and reports should be Answered and Guided!!!

kennethDate: Friday, 13/April/12, 9:58:06 PM | Message # 25
Newbie Member
Application Form:

Character Name:SentineL
Playing Pinoy Talisman since: 4-6 years
*Have you ever got any argues and fights:nope- i just want to play and enjoy not intended to join in any argues
*I want to become Game Master because:
-i want to make the stay of new players and old players more enjoyable and fun in their stay like making event if admin have schedules for event(w/ nice prizes)- can support w/ out fail happy just to answer their question thats all i think.. thx for opening again.. god bless happy

NocturnalDate: Friday, 13/April/12, 10:06:20 PM | Message # 26
Group: Administrator
Application Thread is now officially Closed. Please wait for our Announcement for those lucky chosen to be part of our Team.

Thanks!

Pinoy Talisman Community Forum » Main Forum » Pinoy Talisman News » [Hiring] Game Masters
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: